Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Question #7

Why does a blacklight make some liquids glow?

Comments:
OK. So, I began to look for this answer online at work, and there are some odd people out there that love to talk about how different liquids looks under blacklights. One guy even gave the helpful hint that before you have guests go into your display of different liquids under black light you should have a room of just blacklight so that the people can get over all the "my nails look so weird under this light" stuff so that they can really focus on what's important: different liquids under black light. So, I'll have to further postpone my answer to this until I get access to internet where I don't have to worry about my boss finding me looking at a bunch of bones glowing in blacklight.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?